Saturday, June 7, 2008

Auntieknickers (henceforth known to my readers and I as Mommyknickers) has tagged me for a meme. Pretty exciting as this never happens to me!

Rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions/statements about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Ten years ago:
I had just finished 7th grade, my first year of Bel Canto Voices and was I believe begining rehersals for the children's chorus in Tosca with the MN Opera.

Five things on today's "to do" list:
finish watching my movies before 8pm
return said videos
go to work and finish the stuff I forgot to do yesterday (oops)
go to hang with Sonshinein and friends at the Bedlam

Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
pay off my student loans as well as my parents, sister's and brother's
buy a house
buy a hybrid vehicle (or an electric one)
invest in films to make more money to make my own films

Three bad habits:
computer games
not doing my homework when I should
not putting away clean clothes right away

Five places I've lived:
Minneapolis - Soutwest
New York - Hayden Hall Hotel
New York - 63rd and West End Ave
Minneapolis - Powderhorn
Minneapolis - Steavens Square Park


Five jobs I've had:
retail
secretary
nanny
singer for funerals
that's it!!

No comments: