Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm back...for a while

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was up at the cabin for Family Camp in West Denmark. I have signed on to create a funkier website for it, so I will let you know when that is done so you can check it out and give me feedback.

The sad news right now is that my computer is on the fritz. I am going to see if there are any updates I can get and then see if any of my computer geek friends can help, before having to send it away to Florida, where I bought it from.

Last night CordeliaKnits left and I was immediately sad, which, as our mother pointed out, is silly since I will be seeing her in a little less then four weeks when we go to...


MICHIGAN!!


I am very excited to be back at Brother Sun, but I am currently trying to stay in the moment. I will be moving in to a studio apartment (hopefully) about two weeks after I get back from fest, so I need to be as prepared as possible before I leave!

p.s. I will try to get some pictures up soon, I am hoping to get some of the ones my sister took at fam. camp.

No comments: