Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm Back!

Well, sorry it has been such a long time. Hopefully my computer will be all better soon and I can start blogging more regularly. I have also been in Michigan at the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival for the past three weeks (working on the Brother Sun crew doing childcare for boys age 5-10) so I haven't had a way to get online. Fest was great as usual, although we had an interesting combination of kids that caused some...issues. Of course all the kids are fantastic! but that doesn't mean they all get along all the time! but I guess that's true for all of us. We had a great crew and I hope they all come back to us next year with their awesome attitudes! I will try and get some pictures up soon, but I have to wait till the people who took them get them to me, so it may take a few days. Until then, I hope everyone is having a great summer and I will post again soon about the classes I will be taking this fall! WooHoo!!!

1 comment:

Auntie Knickers said...

What? Your computer is still sick? Wicked bummuh.