Wow, two posts in one day! This is what getting used to internet at home and then its absence does to a person! Celeste out and out tagged me for this meme, so I thought I better play, since that rarely happens!
1. It is always hard for me to come up with facts not widely known about myself...at least ones I care to share with people!
2. I dream of working in the film industry, as an editor and/or director, but I am scared of having to live in L.A.!
3. I have always thought it would be fun to work as an entertainer on a cruise ship! Sleep all day by a pool in the middle of the ocean and then sing in a cocktail lounge all night!
4. I realize #3 is highly unlikely and that most jobs like this are really hard work and offer little compensation. And I also realize that with my skill set and looks I would be likely to get cast as Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast on a Disney cruise and have to wear an unbearable costume all the time!
5. I have great disdain for academics.
6. I fantasize about living in a small house and getting rid of a lot of my crap. And truly, I would rather have animals and children running around then books and knick-knacks laying about, but that's just where I am right now.
7. I have to pretend all winter to complain and commiserate over our weather, but truly, I love every snow-flake! The slush, not so much, but I don't see that as weather, that's just what happens because of cars and such...but I ask you, what is more beautiful than a riverbank in January after a snowfall? (note, I said more. I think there are many things in nature AS beautiful, but they are all equal, if you see what I'm saying)
Thanks for tagging me Celeste!
Woman Wisdom: A sermon from 8/26/12
8 months ago