Sunday, November 9, 2008

One Word Meme

It's been an up and down kind of week, culminating in a good sermon on anger (which I needed!) and the remembering of homework I needed to do! So, after church today I got myself to a computer and typed up my bit for a scene my group is writing for screenwriting. Soon I am going to head to my fav lil theatre to watch at least one movie, but maybe two, just to make up for lost time! I can't wait for popcorn!!

And now, Celeste invited me to play along with this meme from her blog! Here it goes!

Where is your mobile phone? Window-sill
Where is your significant other? missing
Your hair colour? auburn
Your mother? storyteller
Your father? dreamer
Your favourite thing? singing
Your dream last night? unnerving
Your dream goal? film-maker
The room you're in? dinning room
Your hobby? refurbishing
Your fear? loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
Where were you last night? play
What you're not? risk-taking
One of your wish-list items? mittens
Where you grew up? CityofLakes
The last thing you did? wrote
What are you wearing? layers
Your TV? unplugged
Your pets? bestever
Your computer? not mine
Your mood? peaceful
Missing someone? always
Your car? shared
Something you're not wearing? mittens
Favourite shop? target
Your summer? short
Love someone? love many
Your favourite colour? green
When is the last time you laughed? monday, screenwriting
When is the last time you cried? thursday, car ride

1 comment:

celeste said...

refurbishing...excellent hobby, i am so going to do more of that starting next garage sale season.