Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Tarot Card


You are The Magician


Skill, wisdom, adaptation. Craft, cunning, depending on dignity.


Eleoquent and charismatic both verbally and in writing,
you are clever, witty, inventive and persuasive.


The Magician is the male power of creation, creation by willpower and desire. In that ancient sense, it is the ability to make things so just by speaking them aloud. Reflecting this is the fact that the Magician is represented by Mercury. He represents the gift of tongues, a smooth talker, a salesman. Also clever with the slight of hand and a medicine man - either a real doctor or someone trying to sell you snake oil.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.




I hope this works-musings on my results in a moment...

2 comments:

Auntie Knickers said...

Well, you've sold me some snake oil in your time! The talking part is certainly true. I wonder if you took this in 20 or 40 years would it be different?

Sisterfilms said...

I don't know, maybe it's naive, but I feel like most of the questions are about your core personality and I don't think those will change...but you never know.